Thursday, January 10, 2008

Happy 2008!

Hey!!!! Sorry I have not posted in such a long time!! So glad to have the holidays over but pretty bummed that vacation is also done.......:(

While on vacation, I knit on a sock with yarn from Artwalk Club. OF COURSE I did not do a guage swatch as I have knit plenty of socks and "think" I know what I'm doing!! So I got the leg, heel and 1/2 of foot done before I decided that it did seem pretty small and maybe I should try it on.................yep, should have done a guage swatch!! So the whole thing went back to stash!!

I then started a sweater that has been in the stash since almost the beginning........back and two fronts done, part of sleeve...............yep, got kinda of bored and had a sock jones!!

So I am now working on firsts of two pairs!! One yarn from Artwalk Club, the other Claudia handpainted in "Bootcamp". Both really great projects to be working on. Although, I might have to put them down for a while to work on Birthday socks for the nephew. Who, by the way will be shipping out to sea in a couple of weeks due to a new job as a merchant marine!!

Tah, Tah for now!!

No comments: