Thursday, April 10, 2008

I don't know why....




I haven't posted in so long!!! I guess I've been busy here at work and taking up time by reading others blogs. And let's not forget RAVELRY!!! So here are some projects that I've been working on........The greenish/brownish socks are for my dad. They are the Gentleman's socks pattern knit on #2 needles/Fortissima sock yarn. Sorry, I do not have the label with me for color.

The socks on the right, the purple-ish color, are the Lorna's Laces-Mother Lode I received from my "Sock Knitters Unite" swap partner. The pattern is Dublin Bay by Mossy Cottage.

So that's some of what I've been up to. My stash has increased IMMENSELY!!! Like, I've got a problem!!!!

Tah, Tah for now!!

2 comments:

Linda said...

2 pair of lovely socks! Sock knitting Rocks!

Jenna said...

Purty!