Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Lots of knitting....no post?

I am a bad, bad blogger........

Of the list from the last post only the short socks for me got finished. I have finished some Monkey socks for myself in a very cool, crazy colors by Koigu. I am currently working on some socks for the DH. Unfortunately the golf cap that I started for him was not really difficult but definately needed my undivided attention and well.....I just don't have it to begin with! :)

I'm also working on some Bellatrix socks in this color. I'm having knitter's ADD because I'm also working on a shawl and then a baby kimono/hat for my new nephew who has not arrived yet...

Let's see.....what else........ oh yeah! Daughter turned 18 and is off to college this weekend! Very glad for her that this part of her life has started and I think she will do well. I know she's mine but she is wonderful!

Also on the needles.. cuz, like I need a few more projects! A lace scarf .

Ok, so not any pics from me but a few links.

enjoy!

3 comments:

Brian Blair said...

Busy busy knitter!

Charlie's havin' a baby?

Sandi said...

NO WAY!!! It's my husband's nephew and his wife. Charlie is VERY agains't bringing more children into the world.

Brian Blair said...

Ahhh... I see, I see.

Well, congrats to the proper parties, then!