Thursday, December 18, 2008

I guess I have.....


disappeared, that is. Not much going on I guess. Lots of knitting, always knitting! I recently learned how to spin on a drop spindle, so I do a little of that now. I've definately caught the spinning bug and would love to get a wheel! I have several spindles getting filled with singles, but have yet to ply any of them. I will try to get pictures when I do. Here is where I would like to get a wheel. I saw one at Rhinebeck. I didn't try it though. My DH love Vermont, so I'm gonna try to talk him into a trip this spring. Speaking of Rhinebeck (aka the sheep & wool festival) I'll leave you with a picture of me and my peeps taking a brief rest from shopping at the Fest!

3 comments:

Home of Hearts said...

Which kind of Wheel do you like?
I love the pic. Hope we see you next Tuesday. I can't stop saying thank you! for the spindle. I have the batt spun, now I have to figure out what to make with it! Ideas would be good. :)



www.homeofhearts.wordpress.com

Sandi said...

I want the HitchHiker. You probably have enough to make a coffe cup hugger.

Home of Hearts said...

OMG! that is Adorable!!! I have not seen that before!! It looks great!!!
I love it all painted up in the bright colors.
That is a great idea, coffer cup hugger, hmmm. that is prety simple, I mean how bad could I screw it up? One hopes anyway. :P