Monday, August 10, 2009

new tattoo and a ride......

On Friday the hubs and I rode our motorcycles up to Troy, NY for tattoos! This one is mine. It's a Viking Wolfhead..... I found a pendent in a mag that we get and thought it would make a great tattoo. Since most of the hubs tats are viking type stuff, I thought it would be a good symbol instead of getting his name branded on my body!! When I asked him if he ever thought of getting a tattoo to symbolize me, guess what he said? "Nope". Shocker!!!! That's the hubs for ya! Anyways, it was a great ride. We left around 10am and got there around 1pm. It was my first serious highway ride and bigger city type riding.... lot's of heavy traffic. We didn't get home until 10:30pm and I was freezing, stiff, and sore! Also being kindof a baby too!! All and all the hubs says i'm doing great and is still gonna "let" me go on the "south" trip in October with him and the nephew... I feel so privileged!!!! We're also planning on a Social Distortion concert at Northern Lights in October also. Lot's 'O fun planned for the fall!!!!

1 comment:

Home of Hearts said...

Fabulous!!!!

The new tat looks great!! Love the green!

That is a very long ride and anyone would be sore after that!! Great job!!

Sounds like an awesome line up for the fall!!
Miss you!