Thursday, November 15, 2007

Coming soon....

Since I actually write this blog from work (shhhhh!) and not from home, I have not yet figured out how I'm going to put pics in my post. As I said before I'm blog-uneducated and as you are figuring out, not very educated on how to use a computer. So please forgive....

I recently finished a pair of socks for self!! I'm wearing them today. I used Trekking in a magenta color (sorry, I don't have the label here at work!) The pattern is from the "Sensational Socks" book by Charlene Schurch. I'm so sorry if I spelled her last name incorrectly. I'm almost finished with a pair of short socks made with handspun from Maple Creek farms that I picked up at the Pennsylvania Fiber Festival in Hartford, Pa two months ago. It's a lt. blue/brown color called "Pond Rocks". I made the pattern myself with some help from the "Harmony Guide to stiches" book. These socks will be a Christmas gift. I am knitting 3 pairs of socks for Christmas and I have 1 1/2 pairs to go before December 25th. Not worried!!!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: