Wednesday, November 28, 2007

On schedule


So here's the progress that I made over the Thanksgiving weekend. So sorry for the poor picture quality. The shading effect of the yarn is really nice. Different shades of grey and blue.... These socks are for a man, so I expect them to take me a little longer, but I'm hoping to stay on schedule and start the second one by the weekend. I'm actually farther along into the foot now, as this pic was taken 2 days ago.
The weekend was blessedly low key. In fact I didn't move farther from the couch than the bathroom for two days!! My husband did all the cooking and it was delicious!! My Pops went into the hospital for pnuemonia on Saturday but he was released yesterday and is much better.
A little back ground: I grew up mainly with my father's parents and my grandmother passed away 20 years ago. My Pops is kinda like a father to me...... he's getting older and his health is not so good...so I'm very concerned about the time we have left with him.
Anyways, 3 1/2 weeks till the next vacation (sitting on my couch with knitting!!) I'm hoping for at least 3 days of couch time in the 11 days I have off.
Tah, Tah for now!

No comments: