Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Cool!!!




Well, one day into the contest and I've got 8 followers!!!! You guys Rock!!!! Of course I've heard from a few who say they follow the blog, but have not signed up to be a "follower" you guys rock also!!!!! But, if you don't sign up, you will not be entered to win.....:(
So I've posted two pics: the first one is the Celtic Cable Neckwarmer that I knit for my St. Patty's Day swap partner, RellyB in the United Kingdom. She totally liked it and claims she wore it around the house the first day....
The second is the Wee Mini Sock that I made while attending a recent Schola at a SCA event. My knitting buddy Georg was the teacher and person who invited me :)

1 comment:

Home of Hearts said...

Love that GREEN!!!

You went to the Schola?! How was it?
I wanted to go, but got all tangled with stuff by the time it came around to going.

Cute little sock! Great colors.
Glad you blogging!!