Thursday, April 9, 2009

Spinning....




I thought I'd tell you about the spinning I've been doing, or WAS doing.... I actually haven't spun in awhile!
First, the spindle. I had this created for me by Shannon at Spinsanity Spindles . Didn't she do a fantastic job!! It looks exactly like the picture that I sent her. And it spins like a dream...
Second, is the fiber. It's a Merino/Tencel blend that I recieved in a fiber club from Knit Fits. I have about 2/3rds of the 30z done. Not sure when I think it will get done. It's just something that I pick up from time to time. I do hope to use it as a sock yarn. The club came with patterns for socks also.
Speaking of sock clubs...... I will be announceing my first ever sock club on my Etsy site and on Ravelry next week. I'm doing this club with my good pal Bugaboo (on Ravelry) aka Stephanie!! We are pretty excited about this...
Tah Tah for now!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like you've been having fun! Great work on the spinning. I haven't done anything with my spindles lately...